Branches is an iPhone and iPad app for managing issues for your GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket projects.
* Navigate open or closed issues
* Create your own issue list filters
* See all commits on all branches
* View detailed pull requests including comments, commits and file diffs
* All Markdown, including images, is rendered perfectly
Pro features (via in-app-purchase):
* Create and edit issues
* Create, edit and delete comments
* Assign issues to collaborators
* Close and reopen issues
* Change milestones and labels on issues
* Add images to issue descriptions and comments
* Create issues from a share sheet
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Branches – for GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-05-30. The program can be installed on iOS.
Branches – for GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket (version 1.5.2) has a file size of 32.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 22 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.